Student Supply List
These are basic lists provided for each grade level. Your child's teacher may send home a more specific list at the beginning of the school year.
If you need help getting supplies for your child please contact the main office at 269-441-4755.
Welcome to middle school! One of the biggest indicators for success in 5th grade is being organized. This year it will be especially important that you have all of your materials with you when you come to school and that they are organized and easy to transport when you are working at home. Therefore, you will need the following items, and they will need to come to school with you EVERY day you are at school.
- TWO paper folders for English/Social Studies, to organize loose papers and homework.
- A 1-inch binder for math, something inexpensive is fine.
- You will find out from each specific team the first week of school how many binders/folders they would like you to have.
- ONE pencil bag/pouch, something inexpensive is fine.
- TWO one-subject spiral notebooks
- inexpensive wired headphones/earbuds, not Bluetooth - Earbuds will work best because they will transport with less chance of getting broken.
- 3x3 sticky notes, small package
- multi-colored highlighters, small package
- Ticonderoga pencils, as many as you can provide; This brand sharpens best! Send some to school and keep some at home.
- small package of red pens
- small package of pencil cap erasers
- colored pencils, 8 or 16-count, OR a small box of crayons, 24-count
- a handheld pencil sharpener with a container for shavings
Teachers' Wish List - Thank you!
- Ticonderoga pencils (as many as you can provide): This brand sharpens best!
- tissue (as many boxes as you can provide)
- hand sanitizer (as much as you can provide)
- cleaning wipes (as many as you can provide)
- clear and clean 2-liter bottles for science experiments
- picture or chapter books to use in our classrooms for English
- dry erase markers
- 3 x 3 sticky notes
1 or 1½ inch binder with dividers
2 Spiral notebooks (Gilbert and Herney)
Scientific calculator - at home
Optional: colored pencils and highlighters
1 Subject Notebook
1” binder with inside pockets
Composition book to be kept in the classroom
Save shoe boxes for science projects!
General School Supplies Include:
Pencils and pencil cap erasers
Blue or Red Pens - anything other than black-
Self-contained pencil sharpener
*Sixth grade is a great time to start using a backpack to carry your binders, folders, books, and homework back and forth between home and school. Backpacks are to be kept in lockers during the school day.
*Large Trapper Keepers or zippered binders are not recommended. These have not proven to keep students more organized. We have found that they overwhelm students, and there is not enough room for notes, assignments, and notebooks for all classes.
• 5 spiral notebooks, 70 or 90 sheets, ELA/Math/Science
• 3- 1.5 inch 3 Ring Binder, Science/Social Studies/Math
• Pencils, pencils, pencils, pencils. Avoid 0.5 lead for mechanical pencils.
• 3- 2 pocket folders
• Colored pencils – 24 pack
• 2 boxes of Kleenex -homeroom
• Clorox wipes -homeroom
• Scientific calculator -TI-30XII approximately $15.00
*Scientific calculators will be provided for use in math classes. It is highly
recommended that students have the calculator listed above to be kept at home for homework. TI means Texas Instruments brand.
Any of the above recommended list brought in for use for this school year will be
very helpful and is greatly appreciated by the team.
7th Grade Teachers
- 4 notebooks of filler paper
- 4 three-ring binders, 2 inch
- 1 GB or bigger, flash drive
- Pencils, lots and lots!
- colored pencils or markers
- Pens: green, red, etc
- 3-hole punch that fits in a binder
- 12 tab dividers
- TI-83 or 84 Plus calculator
- 3x5 index cars, 100
- Grid paper for math
- Science: Composition book
- Silent reading book
All classrooms need, and teachers appreciate, any of the following items you care to donate:
- Clorox wipes
- Hand sanitizer
All of these items help keep your student in a cleaner environment and prevent the spread of germs.
Spanish Supplies List
- 1 or 2-inch binder
- at least 5 tab dividers
- optional: Spanish dictionary and dry-erase markers